Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hardest thing I have ever done

What a blessing it is to be a missionary. Matthew was able to get baptized on Saturday, which was dang cool. We also were able to teach the plan of salvation, the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the Restoration, all to different people. My Elders quorum president hid a sick tie for elder Bailey and I, and we wore them on Sunday to surprise him, and he wore one to match!! Haha he's such the man.:)

Its crazy to look back on the past 24 months. Honestly, it's spooky to think 2 years ago, I was sitting awake in the mtc in a cold sweat, in fear of what was coming. As this week has approached, I don't think I've ever experienced sweat quite as cold, or nights quite as full of not knowing what was coming. But if there is one thing I've learned on my mission, it's that God is at the helm. 

I'd give more wisdom. But we're swamped with transfer stuff. 

Love y'all. 

Come to my homecoming.

August 20th at 11 am
261 East Center Street
North Salt Lake, Utah

Elder Roberts

Matthew's baptism July 29, 2017

Last discussion...

Matchy Matchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment