Friday, July 14, 2017

Zach!

Elder Hill set his first baptismal date this week! Isn't that just the best???? I'm so proud.:') but seriously. It was so awesome. His name is Zach. He's set for the 14th of October. And get this. He comes to a baptism this Saturday that we invited him to so he could see how it's done and junk, and after we have a lesson, and he goes "i know this is the path god wants for me." So.... that was awesome.
 
Another good thing about this week is that there wasn't a home game, so the amount of drunk people on Saturday was way down, so that was cool. Also, elder jones is not longer with elder Hill and I! His trainee came from the mtc late! Yay! Now it's 4 Elders in one ward, and a complete blast. Hahaha!
 
I was able to go on an exchange with the assistant this week, which was super cool. Elder Moon is a genius. Hahaha he served up here awhile ago, and he showed me a couple of the ropes, and we taught this family he taught while he was here, and it was awesome. Hopefully we can pick them up. The husband is a math major, and I made a math joke, so I think I'm in.;)
 
Also. Me and elder Hill matched accidentally 4 times last week, so now for the rest of our time we're going to match. It's gonna be adorable. We're both going to wear white shirts everyday. It's gonna kill me. But seriously. We're both wearing green today. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess!
 
Life is good! Love y'all!
 
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment