Friday, July 14, 2017

Zach's baptism!

This week was awesome! Zach was able to get baptized, and it was amazing. Seriously, his testimony at the end brought down the house. His whole family came, and no exaggeration there wasn't a single dry eye in the room. Well. Except for me. Cause ya know, I'm a man and junk.... the best part is that Zach is a super quiet dude. Like, the day of he calls us and asks a question, and I go "are ya psyched?!?!" "Yeah." "Same man!!!" "Ha. Cool." Hahaha it's honestly hilarious. But super converted nonetheless! It's great!

I've been studying the Book of Mormon a ton. Ya. I know. Shocker. I'm in Alma, and I've never read it the way I've been, taking time, and seriously. There's some stinking good stuff in there! Again. Shocker. But one thing I've learned this week, is that everything the brethren ask us to do in pmg or the white handbook is straight from the BOM. It's pretty cool! As I've studied the stories of Alma and amulek, and of course Ammon, it's all there. Pretty neat how it applies to everything, not just missionary work, too. 

Love y'all! Have a swell week!
 
Elder Roberts
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment